About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Tuesday, March 17, 2009
@ 12:43 AM

Some entry to be post a few days back,
but I was so lazy to blog it out.
and now, I got so many entry to post. OMG~~

12th March 2009
Let's get back to last thursday,
which is the day I went out with my parent for dinner @ Chomp Chomp! ;))
my dad's birthday. so decided to bring them out for a simple dinner.
Chomp Chomp or East Coast Lagoon is always my family all time favourite. MY LOVE!
*winks*

13th March 2009
Ok. Friday's evening was actually spent @ TopOne KTV with Ting and Qi.
But it's way too ex for us as it's a weekend package.
SO, steamboat dinner for us that night!
and chit chatting with them always makes my day sweet and fun.
Esp how me and Ting bullied Qi.. HAHA..=P (qi, you know we aren't purposely de oh) =X
Picturess gonna talk more about it. ;))
Our Dinner!~
This two plates is taken by ME.. my love ok!
It includes fishballs, meatballs, mushrooms, hotdogs and crabmeat!!! wahahas!
I think the whole dinner I've been grabbing this and of course the prawns!! HEes..
Ok, I LOVE my eye for this! Hees.
Me and SILLY QI..
She's full of pattern ONE LOH..
Unlike me and ting.. the normal ones. ;p
AND FINALLY 3 of us!!! love them!

Late night was spent @ 神话 as it was a last minute one,
so i didn't went back with my sweeties.. haha.
Met Ah Yuan @ Dhoby Ghaut MRT while waiting for Bb.
Went there as it was Gu's brithday party.
Reached home ard 4am in the morning alr..
Luckily I changed shift with Pei, if not I gonna faint in shop the next day. Haa.
Our drinks~~
Caught ME singing?? Heehee!! loves.. ;))

15th March 2009
It was our 2years 5month anniversary! ;))
We didn't really celebrate each month, except yearly anniversary lah.. haa.
BUT this month WE WENT OUT tgt with sis, pk and peoples from 神话!
We went to Boat Quay's Cue Room and after that to DRAGONFLY!!!! oh loves.
haa~ but it's way too tiring because I reached home it's another 5am alr....
Work again the next day. It will be great If I can party till late and off the next day! =.=
But anyway, I always enjoy going out with sis and pk and of course my love. ;))

OK, shall end my post today.
Shall update again soon.. Goodnight! ;))
For more pictures, can go to my MULTIPLY **but I haven upload yet, Will upload latest by Wednesday! ;))



no words can express
my love for you