About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Friday, April 10, 2009
@ 11:32 PM

08.04.09
Went to Hg meet Bb and headed to PS..
Had lunch over @ Pizza Hut.. Yummy..
Then after that went up to look for Sab.
She help me print my resignation letter. *Thanks so much* ;)

After that we shopped awhile then headed to Bugis le..
Din buy anything but Bb bought me the leather case for my Ipod le. Thanks dear!
Walked about and we saw Dy and her friends over there too.
So coincidence that I saw her twice that day. Haa.

After that we trained to Changi Airport to send Xing Yuan off.
Went to T3 to look for him then headed back to T1.
Saw some ex-NV school mates there.
And I'm very tired that day because I woke up so early that day! *yawns*
Cabbed back home ard midnight le..
Full shift tmr. TIRED~

And I suddenly fall sick ytd evening while talking to Qi on the phone.
I suddenly feel very cold and I went to buy hot milo but no use also.
Till 8plus I feel more uncomfortable and decide to take cab home after work.
Aww reach home, the feeling more worst.
So I had panadol and off to bed!
(I seldom had panadol even I sick de, can see how worst it is last night)
Before I turn in, mum touch my forehead.. Super hot..
( I seldom got high fever de, comfirm can feel how it is last night) LOL.
SLEEP ALL THE WAY FROM 10.30pm TO 12.30PM!!!! Wahaha!!
very shiok but still very tired...

Work again.. Arghh... I need more rest!!
Gonna turn in soon le.. Goodnight!! ;))



no words can express
my love for you