
18th April. The day I worked with Dy @ Suntec..
ASIA TRADER & INVESTOR CONVENTION 2009..
It had been so long since we last work tgt.
I really hope there's a chance we could hang out more often or even work tgt. ;)
Oh ya. wearing heels is killing me that day.. LOL.
After the event, headed straight to Bb's place.
Initially he's coming over to fetch me and wanted to have dinner @ Yuki Yaki
but he fall sick suddenly that early morning,
so it become I went over to look for him. Hees.
@ the restaurant washroom. and I just realise, this combine is taken by my camera. and below is taken by my favourite phone of Dy's.. ;))
19th April 2009
Work morning back @ Montagut.
Had dinner with those colleagues from the event @ Shenton Way.
and I had so much fun with Dy and Aiko for these 2 days. ;))
I really hope if there's a chance for us to hang out tgt again. Thanks for everything~~~
After the dinner, all of us cabbed back home because we're very tired alr.
But as for me, I'm gonna mahjonging. Hees.
As for today,
I claimed hour to get back home to watch 红星大奖with my mum. ;))
and also, I've been carrying many things home this few days le.
There gonna be another bag tmr. OMG~
2years 2 months = many rubbish. HAHA.
OK.. tmr will be my LAST DAY OF WORK @ VIVO CITY!
YES YES YES... Hooray to my 7 days of leave till 5th May~~ *happy*
seriously, I DO miss my days over there when everything remains the same.
BUT NOT NOW! this shop became pasar malam alr.
8 wagons, many customer = super messy in shop..
Even the new staff also say we very lucky,
cuz we gonna leave that place alr. HAHA..
anyway, I'm dead tired these 4 days. I'm so thankful that I can get to rest so sooonnn!!
and now, i'm dread of going to work. I'm going to die so soon if I continue to work there.
DUH!~~
Oh ya.. have been spending money on office wear..
Awww.. nothing much I like... So anyhow buy.. got clothes wear can le. Haahaa...
Alright.. thats all for this week..
Gonna update soon. BECAUSE of my 7days of leave. HAHA..
Goodnight! ;))