About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Wednesday, April 01, 2009
@ 12:27 AM

Aww~~ I'm so tired today.... I want to sleeepppppp.............
Slept kinda late last night because went to K-Box with Bb, Ah Kuay & Sam.
Got promotion over there.. $13.60 net per pax.
and also that night buy 1 for 1.
So they ordered 2 jug of beer and get 2 jug free...
So we drink drank drunk. LOL.
A very fun night after so long.
I like this kind of outing with them. Haa.

And so, very tired but still must climb out of my bed this early afternoon.
Because I promised my aunt to accompany her to her new house.
It's just opposite my house. Heehee.
So after my brunch(breakfast cum lunch), I headed to her place.
Left about 1hour plus ltr.
And she drove me to NVSS.
Going there because Bb and friends having soccer match.
BUT BUT BUT I didn't went in.
Not I don't want, IS I CAN'T!
Lousy school with lousy OM. *faints*
What do you mean by ex-students cannot go back school? wth.

OK, never mind so I walked back home.
Because Bb and friends they ran in to school alr.
who ask me so late then go..
Hai... and the weather is very very hot today..
So my mood is not very good this afternoon also...
So I go back home rest loh.
Evening time then go down eat dinner with Bb they all.

After dinner, Bb came up to my place and rest awhile...
We slack and watch tv till 10plus...
then we headed to Rivervale Plaza Pasar Malam for supper!!
THEN HOME SWEET HOME AGAIN~~~

So tired~~
I don't know what can i do every night,
but i got many things to do BUT i very lazy to do. OMG~
and and and now shopping is keep flashing in my mind!
I wants to buy many things.. HOW??!!
I want to buy a laptop, iphone or F480( but i just bought a phone!) OMG~
But I know, I MUST CONTROL!!! arghhh..~~



no words can express
my love for you