Wednesday, April 08, 2009
@ 11:51 AM
Got woke up by Temp-Team,
*the new company i'm joining nxt month*They called me to comfirm me and ask me when can i start work.
YES YES YES! new job finally.It's a recruitment firm. and I'll be a
recruitment consultant in less than 1 months time! ;))
Well, I looked for this job via jobstreet on saturday night.
And they called me on monday morning le.. So fast..
This time is I found the job myself. ;))I'm so happy. I'm a office lady soon~~ Haha.Ok. I'm so awake now, can't go back to sleep le..
I still thought I can sleep till afternoon today because I'm very very tired!
Nowadays if one of us off, one of us needs to work full. OMG~
So I'm so tired now..But it's ok cuz I'm meeting my love ltr!!!
We going shopping.. Wahahaha.....
Shall come back to blog tonight again..
If I'm not lazy la. Haa~
no words can express
my love for you