Thursday, April 16, 2009
@ 12:43 AM
Home Sweet Home after my morning shift today.Very tired, so decide not to go anywhere but HOME.Well, last Sunday, 12/04,went to watch
Shinjuku Incident with Bb, sis and pk and one more guy.
After that, we send him to his camp base then headed in to
JB!Went in and had our
dinner cum supper first then headed to wash car..
Come out ard midnight alr.
And we headed on to Boat Quay after that..
Had some chats there then Pk send me home.
Working FULL shift the next day,so I headed straight to bed after some washing up.. ;))
15.04.09
HAPPY 2YEARS 6MONTHS ANNIVERSARY BB!~Caught
The Sniper ytd with Bb.
After movie, had some bites @ Ice Monster.
Trained back to Hg and walked all the way to Sam's house. *faints*
Mahjonging~~~Home Sweeeet Homee after that..
*tired*..COUNTING DOWN :
11 days more to
MY LAST DAY IN MONTAGUT!~
2years 2months isn't so easy..
but I'm gonna leave there for good.New job awaiting me~~~ gonna start work on
5th May 2009.
Wish me good luck! ;))
but I know I will miss those fun and laughter in Montagut.my lovely colleagues, our memorise of shopping tgt, eat tgt and many more..I KNOW, I WILL MISS THEM! but, June also left le, Pei leaving soon also.. SO NOTHING MORE TO FEEL SAD ABOUT!I'm LOOKING FORWARD TO MY NEW JOB!~
no words can express
my love for you