Thursday, April 30, 2009
@ 12:38 AM
YES! I'm back home from AMK.
Went to NYP to look for Qi because I wanna had their low-price MCD only!!
But end up I've become an animal in their school!
I really don't like to go school to find my friends,
one thing because I'd look like a animal there!
They walked past see here see there..
Argh~ SO ANGRY!
Last time went NYP is with Ting tgt to wait for Qi end school, so still alright.
But today I was all alone waiting for her and she very long loh,
made me wait for ard 1hour I think.. OMG~
Ok, after buying my lovely fillet from MCD.
We headed towards AMK hub; K-Box Plaza.
Singing all the way to 10pm.
Halfway of my K session I ran down to find Pei and Min Min.
Pass her the contact lense we bought tgt online.And headed back to Sing K. ;))
Not going anywhere tmr because I wanna stay home and pack my rubbish away!
Gonna mahjong @ night with Sabbie and Kelly Ong... Yes!
Shall update again~~ ;))
no words can express
my love for you