About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
@ 10:00 PM

[ 23th May 2009 ]
Early celebration for Bb on the saturday night..

Had a little surprise for him @ his place.
Plan this on Friday night, Saturday afternoon msg sis and "pa ka" with her..
Then ard evening, headed to Bb's place, then sis open the door for me.
&&& i pop out behind him with the cake i personally bake for him. ;))

Ok, can see that I rush over immedietly after I prepared because my hair is still wet. LOL.
I'm quite happy as the cake came out well BUT my hse is flooded with cakes. OMG~
This is a very last minute plan, so the outcome of the cake is abit =.= BUT overall still ok wor.. Hees.

Then we slack at his place until 7pm+, then left and headed to meet Ah Yuan in the MRT.
Dinner @ Xing Wang HK Cafe with Bb, Ah Yuan, Jiao Jiao & Ah Gu...
After that we walked to Parklane alr..



@神话,
See Bb's face, so happy that he got a SO BIG bottle of Martel.
BIG but he also didn't have chance to enjoy for long lah, I ALSO.. ;(( LOL!!!

Before the party begins..
First come first serve basis = like this.. ;))
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BB~~~

He'd been force to go up to the stage to cut the cake given by his friends.
Bb very clever, pull me up with him.. Haha.


At first, he doesn't want to organize @ 神话because he don't want to be drunk.
But there's nowhere for us, a big bunch to chill & relax.
So in the end, he still chose to go there for his celebration.
So end up, having a terrible night there.....
my poor Bb..
BUT it seems like I'm still enjoying huh.. while my Bb is terribly painful resting upstairs.
Everyone having fun tgt, it's a great night even though.
Photo shoot towards the end...
KELLY & ME!
Though we seldom sees each other ever since i left vivo city,
BUT we're still as close as ever.
Chat non stop is what we're doing every where and when we meet.
WENDY & ME!
Thanks girl-friend for coming to Bb's party. many things happenedin between, BUT I know you know I care.. ;))

I'm sorry kelly and dy, i'm abit busy that day.. hope you both understand.. ;))

Reached home ard 5am in the morning alr.
So quickly wash up and headed to bed...
Lucky no work on Sunday if not I faint alr. LOL.

[ 24th May 2009 ]
Slacking SLACKING~~~
Didn't feel like going out as Bb still feels abit tired & I'm kinda lazy to go out also.
Lazy to dress up lazy to walk.. LOL.
I just feel like mahjonging!~ Whooohooo...
AND so, had dinner with Bb and Ah Yuan @ Hg 805 then headed to Hg Mall for a little shopping.
Then headed back to Bb's place for mahjong session tgt with Sam.
Argh~~
Play till 1.30am then go home, imagine I gotta wake up @ 6 in the morning.
I'm so tired on Monday loh..
Monday BLUES, I understand the meaning now.......*tired*

[25th May 2009 ]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BB BB~~~
He declared self holiday for himself as it's his birthday that day!
BUT I cannot declare self holiday because I'm still on probation for my job.
I'm a good girl, LOL.
Meet him after work for movie.
Bought tickets for GV MAX.
SHIOK, the seats; the place were all quite spacious. *love it*
After movie we headed back le.
Both of us were too tired, esp me, just slept for 4hrs only. *yawns*
But 3 days of celebration for him is good alr right? LOL.
Okay, and now I'm gonna turn in alr.
Work again tmr. Goodnight~~ ;))



no words can express
my love for you