Saturday, May 02, 2009
@ 11:49 PM
I'm back home again!Went out whole day today le.. So tired~
Ytd play mahjong until 3am+..
Woke up 11am this morning..
Went SK swimming pool with Sabbie..
Wow, I very long never touch swimming pools alr.. SO SHIOK!! I love swimming!!! YAY!!Gonna go there every weekends once I'm settle down with my job~ ;)Ok, after swimming, we headed back to my house and prepare to go out again.
Cabbed to Tanglin Mall.We carried ard 10bags of clothes! OMG~!from 4pm.....Stand there sell sell until 11pm then pack up..Cabbed back home as Bb can't come down fetch me so he sponsor me take cab home..wahaha! shiok! because we were perspiring the whole day and so sticky loh..
The moment I reached home, I chiong to bathe alr. Wahaha.
OK.. I'm off to bed alr... Needa wake up early tmr..
Going East Coast Park with Bb, sis and pk they all.. Woohoooo~~
Goodnight everyone!!~~ ;))
no words can express
my love for you