Friday, May 29, 2009
@ 11:46 AM
I'm using the net again... again & again. LOL.I think my eye sight is failing again, maybe whole day using computer thats why bah? Sian.. Must wear contact lense always le.. Hai..Okay, well. ytd evening meet up with Ah dai for dinner @ PS.
Ok, we very long never meet up alr, and he's going enlist this june alr.
Hmm.. after dinner we headed back sk le. *tired*
YES!! Today is M)Phosis GREAT SALES!meeting Kelly to chiong for clothes ltr..Sabbie didnt come to meet us because she alr chiong herself @ PS le. LOL.
I shall grab many pants as I can..
Lucky payday today alr. IF NOT no money to shop..but this month pay not much lah.. that time enjoy so many unpaid leave.......6th then start work @ Temp Team. Hmmm. shall wait for my nxt payday again. LOL!!! =XOkay, after M)phosis meeting Bb loh................. ;))weekends again.. LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!
no words can express
my love for you