Saturday, May 30, 2009
@ 12:33 PM
It's gonna be a month since I started working in another enviroment alr.
Kinda love this job because once I clinched a sales I feel so shiok lah. LOL.
when I got more independant in this line, I think it will be more fun bah? ;))
Well, It's Saturday night again..
woke up kinda early today.. or i means every weekends.
I WANT SLEEP LATE LATE!!! LOL!!!
Well, but never mind lah I got more time for my mum.
Mahjong with her till late afternoon then headed to Bb's place for lunch.
Ard evening time then headed out to town! ;))
Went to look for Pei Pei awhile, but she's way too busy. GREAT SINGAPORE SALES. ~!!!!
Oh ya.. bought a top @ Aunty's shop..
till so late then got something for myself loh. OMG~
and the weather is so FFF!!!
F hot.. How I wish I was @ Genting now. LOL.
Ohh. Sentosa tmr with Dy Dy~~~ Goodnight!!
no words can express
my love for you