About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Sunday, May 03, 2009
@ 11:30 PM

It's a nice Sunday early afternoon..
Woke up quite early, ard 1pm I left house alr.
Meet up with Bb at his place then headed towards East Coast.
But I went East Coast with pk first,
because Bb and sis had something on at their relative place.
Hmmm. so we went over first and meet up with the rest.
and so, they build up the tent first...
The moment we just reach East Coast Park. setting up the tent. ;))
Half way done~~~ I was actually standing there taking photos only.
didn't touch the tent at all. Ooppsss~~
And ta-dah.. nice tent isn't it? LOL.
After setting up the tent, pk and I headed back to Kovan to fetch Bb and sis.
And headed back East Coast again.. Woohoo... *miss him even though it's just awhile*

When baby arrive @ East Coast and was busying BBQ-ing for us..
I love him for taking care of every needs for me and for everyone..
Though he always bully me!! Haha..

When everyone was busy doing their own things..
Someone snapshot it. ;))
caught my Bb eating while I'm BBQ-ing.. WAHAHA!!

Towards evening time, baby and I went to rent 2 bikes. YAY.
finally biking with Bb le. Haa.
I was like totally forgotten how to ride a bike alr.
and I kept shouting about. OMG~

After we return the bike ; after the 2hours of rental.
Bb and I starts to play VolleyBall.
That expert keep bully me..
Treat me like his junior loh..
BUT at least now I know how to hit the ball correctly! Thanks dear!~ ;))

Ard 10pm we left East Coast and headed home..
Though there's some problem in between;
and made some of us unhappy but overall it's still a success one!
Hopefully there's more events going on for us.

Meeting Sabbie and Kelly Ong tmr.. SHOPPING~~~



no words can express
my love for you