Tuesday, May 05, 2009
@ 8:40 PM
OMG~~I woke up so late ytd!!HAHA 11.15am. ;))It's early but I told Kelly I will call her @ 11am!
In the end she was the one who wakes me up instead of me waking her up. LOL.Okay so I rush to prepre myself and off I go to meet Kelly..Headed to PS to meet Sabbie and off we go to Heeren for lunch!
Had our lunch @ Fish & Co.
One of my favourite restaurant!! :))I love the fish and chips there~~ Yummy yummyy....Took a few photos of those food we ordered; for da jie to see.
Cause she din manage to meet us that day..BUT we are SO GOOD! we went Fareast to look for her~~But before that, we headed to Wisma to look for Pei Pei first!!
It was her first day @ work.. and so coincidence that I went town that day.
So I suggest to go look for her.. Hees.
Headed to Tangs & Fareast after that...
It was a little shopping spree for 3 of us..bought quite a number of things.. esp Sabbie.. LOL.
oh when i can get my pay... shag..Had a little bites @ Yakun before Kelly went off with her bf.
Left me and Sabbie continue shopping...
Met da jie @ Dhoby Ghaut Int and we got home tgt. ;))
But as usual, once I met da jie go home tgt,we will go slack @ outside CP first before heading home.So I reach home alr 11.30pm le...Okay.. as for today, I stayed home whole day because I don't feel like going out,
I wanna rest and sleep early tonight,
because I starting work tmr alr..
;((Oh but my new company is great!One of my senior called me this afternoon and said I could report work 1hour later~means I can report work @ 9.30am tmr instead of 8.30am..Ok, I gonna watch my hk drama now alr..
Hohoho.. ok, goodnight everyone! ;))
I've really enjoyed my 8-days leave.So long didn't off so long for once alr. Hooray!~
no words can express
my love for you