Sunday, May 31, 2009
@ 11:56 PM

SENTOSA~~Here I come again.. ;))

wenDY~ this is the first time i heard her saying wanna go sentosa again for sun-tanning.
Because for all these years i know her, she doesn't like to tann!
but this time round; I SEE HER @ SENTOSA!

As for me? I was all along love tanning BUT this time I'm not so like to tann alr.
I like my own skin colour currently lah, half tann half white. Hees.
But i dont know why, whoever wanna go tann de, ask me go tanning with them,
in the end, the one who wants tann de will not as tann as me.
OMG~ I've become so dark again.. ;))
But i still love tanning @ the beach.. WoOoHoooOo..~

After tanning, both of us can't tahan the "HOTNESS" @ Sentosa le,
So we pack our things and off to Vivo City for touching up. LOL.
The weather IS SO F HOT nowadays.
Because of the weather I also fall sick le. Damn.

Lazy to upload those pics in the blog alr.
So I think I will upload in my multiply then.
Tune in there for more pics. ;))
Work again tmr. Goodnight~~~
no words can express
my love for you