Saturday, June 13, 2009
@ 10:26 PM
It's a bad Saturday morning, BECAUSE before we went out, it started to pour. =.=
BUT we still went out. Luckily when we reach Harbourfront, the rain alr stop le.
And so HAPPY HAPPY WE GOES TOSENTOSA~~~

Wonder what are they doing???

don't know?

still don't know?

get it?

Tah Dahh~~ It's KELVIN in the sand! ;))

Someone, I forgot who is he alr, put this small little crab on top of Kelvin. He's SCARED! HEes...

The GUYS

W the girls. ;)) spot me? LOL.

Ant this continues...........
;))
Towards the end, my camera so bad, suddenly low batt,
so didn't use my camera to take Kelvin's video of him struggling out of those sands.. LOL
Headed to bathe, and the queue was damn long!
I think we've spent more than 45mins just queueing! Zzzz =.=
After that, headed to Vivo City "Naraya" to get a simple bag for sis's birthday tmr...
&& I'm in love with one of the bag! I asked BB to buy for me nxt month. HEEHEE. ;))
HOME SWEET HOME AFTER THAT... I LOVE MY WEEKENDS~~~ WAHAHAHA.....
no words can express
my love for you