Sunday, July 05, 2009
@ 12:04 PM
Joyce's so happy ytd.....
Because I bought this new phone ytd. ;))
SAMSUNG JET. Woshh~
Thanks Mum + Myself for buying this. Hahaha!!
Went to Parkway Parade to look for Jeffrey,
because mum wanted to recontract her line from Singtel.
Initially I wanted to buy Iphone or F480..
But mum say want to buy a new phone la, then I saw this phone.
The function is so alike with Iphone, but though it's Samsung lah. Haa.
But I'm still happy cuz I hate my Ice-Cream Phone.
Going to sell it ltr or maybe this few days. =X
And so, after buying the phone, of cause we shopped awhile there.
Very very very long didn't went there alr.
Hmmm, so bring mum shopped ard
and headed back to PS to shopped ard too.
BUT mum ps me alone loh.
Because she wanted to rush home for a show.
SO bobian; I alone take train to Novena to wait for Bb to end work. =.=
Awhile ltr Bb end work le so lucky didn't wait quite long. Hees.
Meet up with ChengHong & Ah Yuan, then we headed to Vivo City.
We're catching the movie; TRANSFORMER.
We watch until our eyes like stick to the screen lo BUT Ah Yuan fall asleep halfway through....!! Haa.
Home Sweet Home after that.... ;))
Okay, I'm so awake now...
Going town with Bb this late afternoon... YAY!!!
no words can express
my love for you