Sunday, July 12, 2009
@ 3:23 PM
Whoohoo~ just back from the Aunty House.....Finally had my fringe rebonded again! *loves*Last Friday 10.07.09It's Sky's 21st Birthday and Bb bring me along to his party~~
Aft work, met Bb @ PS, and I wait for him for so long!!!Lucky my phone got Wifi and I got things to do,if not I sure nag at him. LOL.Headed over to CineLeisure Billy Bombers for dinner,
over 20 people and we spent $551 just @ Billy Bombers!I can buy so many things with that money loh. =.=
Saddddd cuz I didnt eat much.... ;(** My cousin is working at there too, so paiseh loh. **** He also paiseh, he rather go back kitchen than come out serve us ** LOLAfter dinner, headed to Boat Quay but damn many people,
so end up we headed to Pub Viva for some drinks. Wooshh...
Home Sweet Home after that..
LOVE FRIDAY!!!! ;))Saturday 11.07.09Slack @ Home waiting for Bb to end work...
Had dinner @ Hg Mall with Bb, Ah Yuan and Ah Gong.
Then headed back to Bb's place for mahjong~ ;))
Now?? Going to prepare to go town alr!!!
Last week didn't manage to go town because of the heavy rain.
So we going ltr!!~ YAY!!
BUT I HATE SUNDAY LAH!tmr work again le. Tired~~~~so fast, 2months had past, probation period going over and I'm a comfirm staff loh! ;))
no words can express
my love for you