Tuesday, August 18, 2009
@ 9:59 PM
T-
I-
R-
E-
D x 10000000000 .....
;Psometimes also abit lazy to blog out,but if i dont blog out, my blog will be dead alr.SO SHALL COME TO UPDATE EVERY WEEK!!! ;))Well,
last Saturday didnt went out as I'm still
VERY tired,
slept till 2pm plus
(after so long, i finally slp till SO LATE le) hee~~~~Slack @ hme till Bb end work then we meet yuan for dinner @
Mai Dang Dang..
I
want eat
shaker fries!!
shake shake.. LOL..Sunday was the most
terrible day for me. BECAUSE i'm super tired.. ;(
woke up at 9am just to go Topone for K session.
*thanks to qi huh* =X
(after so long, this is the first time i wake up so early on weekends) duh~~~~As Qi will be late abit, so me and Ting tried to delay ourselves from going out.
So we reach Topone 12pm instead of 11am. =P*
but still, i always enjoy singing with them. still as fun though* Sing Sang Sung till 6pm then we headed to ILUMA,
&& Ting bought me the cute and nice ez link sticker. *thanks Ting* ;))After that headed to PS, and had our dinner @ LJS first, then they head home.
As I'm gonna catch a movie after that with Bb, Yuan and Sam, watched "Where Got Ghost"Awww... funny + lame + abit scary for me.. =.=Home quite late alr, && work again the next day. SIGH~
really hate Sunday la! =.=Oh &&, I found a nice game for me to play.. Finally a game in FB that let me addicted to it.. though nt many ppl play la.. ;(Roller Coaster Kingdom nice nice!! =X
no words can express
my love for you