Sunday, August 02, 2009
@ 3:04 PM

A very nice chocolate cake from Four Leaves.
I WANNA EAT THIS AGAIN ON MY BDAY! ;P
*hint hint* =X

We did a very funny surprise to Kelly, but end up, Kelly surprise us instead! ;(
WE TOTALLY FORGOT THE ROOF GARDEN GOT ALOT OF EXITS!
We keep on looking at the other side of the roof garden but Kelly came up on the other side.
*faint* me, sabbie and da jie was SO shock. LOL.




But still, we continued our surprise to her...
We put lots of fire crackers.... (can see from my facebook)
&& also this lil BBQ of ours. ;)

The pattern many many da jie && her cousin.. ;))

The Birthday girl BBQ herself...
(not i dont want BBQ huh, is the moment i bend down, my nose keep on drooling hor)
Okay, I love Sabbie's Garlie Bread though i still eat things tasteless!
Must ask her do for me again when I'm fully recovered! ;P

Last but nt least, me and Bb Bb!! <3
no words can express
my love for you