About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Monday, September 21, 2009
@ 7:33 PM

long weekends gonna over in a few hours time!
>.<>
though i already relax and charge up for 2 days already! arghh!

Saturday stay home whole afternoon,
mainly doing household chores la, pack stuffs la..
*like i got so many things to pack hor* LOL.
and yes of cause, SLEEP AND SLEEP AND SLEEP.
took a few naps that day! ;))

met Bb for dinner @ Rivervale Plaza,
and Yuan join us later for dinner too..
Slack at void deck as Bb just break camp jiu come find me le.
*yes dear i know you are sweet okay, i know. LOL* =P

Sunday went out for the whole day!!
Went town with Mum in the early afternoon.
Bring her to Ion, keep complain never go before, SO I BRING HER DOWN.
Good girl right? =.=
Had dinner @ Fish and Co, treat by mum.
very very long since we had our dinner tgt outside le.
FINALLY!


but sigh, after dinner she went off le. home for tv! ;((
that's was abt 6plus. AND BB only ends work @ 8plus.
trained down to Novena alone waiting for Bb to end work. =.=
BORED TO DEATH CAN! Zzz

Today?? WORST
June MIA.
Initially meeting June to go town shopping de.
BUT she was uncontactable since 12pm.
SO i declare myself free the whole day le. LOL
slack at home accompany mum..

TV Marathon only starts 2 8pm.
Gonna bathe now and do a niceeeee mask first.. BYE! ;))



no words can express
my love for you