Sunday, October 11, 2009
@ 11:13 AM
First thing first..HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST RACHEL!! <3
LOVE THE FRIDAY'S MOOD TO THE MAX!!
friday mood it's simply the best, BEST! <3
meet up with Rach for Pedi session after work on Friday.. ;))
Prepare for her Big day the next day.
10th Oct 2009; SATURDAY
Wake up damn early, can't sleep, don't know why..
Online FB before preparing to go out..
Meet Rach and Co @ AMK Hub, Habo's Cafe (I don't know if I spell correct)
It's Rach's 21st Bday Party. (Theme: PINK) :))
Bought pink tee specially for this day.. *sweet right?*
Headed to Novena to meet Bb after the party,
BUT kena scolding BECAUSE he says I spoil his surprise for me.. ;((
BIG surprise to small surprise instead..
not bad though, thanks bb.. *loves*
Had supper with his colleague @ BuangKok..
Chill @ void deck && Home sweeeeeet Home.....
no words can express
my love for you