About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Wednesday, October 21, 2009
@ 9:52 PM

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO TOH XIUQI! :))

Meet up after work @ The Central for our Billy Bomber's Dinner.
BUT i'm so pissed off by both of them at first,
they are late for the 2nd time for SO LONG!
who will not angry leh??
And so,
I finally cool down when I suggest that they got to Ton @ my hse for my Bday Celebration! :))

Had dinner @ Billy Bomber before with Bb,
but I don't like the food there..
But since it's Qi's bday and she wanted to try,
So we brought her there.. :))


We suggest to head home straight after dinner!
*feels that Qi is kinda sad abt it* LOL.

Heads home and prepare for the surprise for her!
Get changed and bring out the presents and stuffs and heads to her place..
Within 10mins! NPCC Spirit! LMAO! =P

We've board the special bus..
Look like a bar to us. haha. SURPRISED!!! :))

Her 小妹! damn cute de. :))
Slack and Chill at her place till midnight then head home le.

Damn tired can!
For the past few weeks like got so many events..
Didn't rest well and didn't have my early beauty sleep. =.=
SO I MUST MAKE IT TODAY!!
I'm GONNA TURN IN SOON!!! :))

too many Bdays Party going on this month
plus our anniversary... Awww I think I've overspent.. :((


Can't wait for Saturday to come..!!
Meeting dear Rach, Mei Ping & Co to Pasir Ris Park for cycling,
&&&& CRAB FEAST!!! :))
Rach is so sweeeetttt, I've just post out on FB that I'm craving for Chilli Crab!
The next moment she saw, she drop me a comment saying will bring me there,
&& the next moment she text me asking if im free on Sat not,
&& We're confirm with it and going this saturday!!
Can't wait to have fun with them! :)) *lovesss*




no words can express
my love for you