About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, October 17, 2009
@ 5:48 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAULINE!!! :))
Met up with LX @ Hg MRT..
But I'm SO late.. By right meeting at 10pm but I reached Hg MRT at 10.20pm.. =X
BUT I'm nt the last..
Jackie was so late too.. Wahaha..
While waiting for Jackie to come... Camwhoring!!
She's Lay Xuan (LX).. I can chat so much with her.. Nice Friend.. :))
They doesn't like to drink Martell.. but i do.. Hees..
So, I drank Henessey then....
Jackie (CJ), LX, JL [ Our Initial @ Work ]
My two good colleagues ;))Thanks LX for keeping me companied.
&& Thanks for treating us beer after Mono.. :))
The 5 consultants...
Doreen (DL), JL, CJ, LX, Pauline (PG) ;))
When @ work, PG's very serious and a good leader for us..
&& after work, she's like another person..
Can joke can have fun tgt.. :))
*a funny pose suggest by DL*
Another one...
Seriously said, all of them are fun and outgoing..
At first when I join them,
I feel abit not use to it as all of them is so much different with my friends..
&& ytd I made new friends there.. :))
Okay, I forgot to post the guy's photo with PG.
and this stupid blogger doesn't allow me to drag my photos down.. =.=
After Mono, me, LX and CJ heads down to a bar downstair to chill..
As there is a little fight while @ Mono.. Hmmms..
There ends my day.. My Friday night.. :))
Next to awaits is Sunday..
Bb's cousin's Wedding Dinner.... Heehee.. =P



no words can express
my love for you