Sunday, October 25, 2009
@ 2:25 AM
I'm out for like 13hours today?? Just wash up, can't sleep immediately, so I want to blog today's out.
I'm very very very happy today and
I've enjoyed myself SO MUCH!*Thanks Rach for this && not to forget MeiPing too && their bfs....* :))Head out to Downtown to meet up with them..BUT I misunderstood where we gonna meet,They are @ White Sand's Mcd. I'm @ Downtown's Mcd!! LOL!! =.=After that, Rach suggest to go
bowling first before
cycling..
the last time i played was last year company trip to Genting!&& next
Cycling time!! :))
Cycle to the further end of Pasir Ris Park to play around,
fly kite, take photos and chit chatting.
&& next is to heads off to Changi Village for
CRAB FEAST!!!!!!! =D
&& next is to Marina Square for
K Session!!!
&& I'm just back home now!!! :))I've enjoyed everything today!Be it Bowling, Cycling, Crabby, Singing... everything..*Many thanks to sis for planning this specially for me, I LOVE YOU,SIS!* :))
"是你带我找到另一个天堂"Thanks for the dinner tonight too.. Today's event is all my favourite..Seriously, I love cycling! && after today, I love bowling even more than the past.. Don't say K session because it's my ALL TIME FAVOURITE!! Awww.. gonna turn in soon le.. 2.45am alr.. Maybe going out with mum tmr, don't know what time she will drag me up.. *sian* ;((
no words can express
my love for you