About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, October 31, 2009
@ 9:54 PM

It's a Saturday today and I'm so pissed off.
I feel like going out now, but I'm damn lazy to get out of my house now! F**K!

Ytd meet up with Ting for dinner after work.
Then we slack ard till about 12am then we head home.
*my horror comes*
I saw lights on, still thought my mum so good, waiting for me..
BUT it's my AUNT FROM MALAYSIA came! *sian*

she's night owl, sleep late...
SO SHE DONT LET ME SLEEP!!
I'm so damn tired le can? ;((
she keep walk in to my room, ask me this ask me that..
until I bth le, i just close door and sleep!

The next morning(today), woke up by her voice!
But still manage to get back to sleep la..
Woke up ard 12pm,
as to prepare cuz Rach & Kk coming my place to deal with my comp.

Went out with Mum and Aunt to Compass to buy DVD Recorder for mum..
Cost me $399! =.=
*good enough to mum bah? but she still can complain at times.* Zzz..

But yay! that Dvd Player will be placed in my room! :))
Install and fix it till not long ago..
Both mum and aunt walk in and out of my room
ASK THIS ASK THAT!
Mum ask regarding Dvd player, Aunt ask regarding the phone that i get for her.
SHOULD NOT HAVE BUY ANYTHING FOR BOTH OF THEM!
I'm SO pissed off now!!!
Don't come in anymore plsss!~ can someone help me??!! hais..

Sorry Bb Bb, I'm tooooo tired and lazy, tmr still gotta wake up early..
Sooo wanna rest now.. Shall see you tmr okay.. *hugs*
Nice weather to sleep now.. but still not the time yet..



no words can express
my love for you