Saturday, October 03, 2009
@ 11:54 PM
Okay, finally I've upload last Saturday's photo into my comp like only ytd.And until now which is going 1 day since ytd, then i'm here to upload photos....I haven done so on fb too.. duh~ =XWell, last Saturday
(26th September 2009) met up with Dy and Aiko..
Met Dy in train first as Aiko still at home..
*dy wasnt know she was @ home too* hees..
And so, we walked around @ PS then we headed to Wisma to look for Pei Pei..
&& for so long, this is the first time I accompanied Pei for lunch.. :))
After that headed to MRT Station to meet Aiko..

Dinner @ Taka first before heading off to FarEast..

w Dy..
And also it's like finally since we went out together for a long whole day..
I promise we shall hang out more often okay? :))
w Aiko.. :))
Camwhoring @ FarEast isn't enough for us..
SO, we headed to Paragon for more shots.. :))
&& here we are @ Paragon's Washroom.. :))

After Paragon, we headed to Heeren to chill..
But sad to say, I gotta leave early, as Bb ends work alr..
We going to KW's wake tgt with some other Secondary School Cliques.
Many of us didn't meet up for so long but yet we gotta see each other there.. ;((
I MISS KW!! that cheerful boy.. ;((
no words can express
my love for you