Thursday, October 08, 2009
@ 1:52 PM
Well well.. I'm SO late to post this agn... It was suppose to be Sunday's post. Wahaha. =XSaturday was actually spent at home then heads to TM to fetch Bb Bb..BUTlast minute my relative they having gathering @ my aunt's place.
So I chose to go to my aunt's place..Sorry Bb Bb.. ;((I chose to go there because Sunday we're meeting le mah.. Hees.. =PSunday went town with Bb Bb..
SHOPPING DAY FOR US!! YAY!! :))as I said, i very long never go FarEast le..
Then, this 2 weeks i went there for about 4 times le.. Awww..
"Don't go jiu don't go, Once go, jiu go 4 times." LOLMy hand itchy le, want shopping spend money le.. ;((We had lunchhie @ 805 with Yuan first..
Then headed down, went to several places..
Home with packs of bags.. Hees..
I LOVE SHOPPING~~ who doesn't, right?? :PYesterday after work meet up with L.A.M.E..
Met Sabbie @ Vivo first, shopped awhile then Kelly came to fetch us..
Headed to Kovan for "Zi Cha" Yummyyyy!!
BUT - CONTROL pls. wahaha.. :))Chill @ Mcd till midnight then we heads home,
as we need wake up
SO DAMN EARLY except Kelly..
SHIOK huh you... LOL. =P
countdown: 1 day to pedi session with Rach, 2days to Rach's Bday Party, 1 week to our 3years Anniversary, 1month to my Bday! :))can't wait can't wait....!!!
no words can express
my love for you