
She ordered this bouquet of flower and to be send to my office.. <3>
It's for me, FOR ME!! Hahaha!!
This is the first time i had this surprise! I'm so happy, siss!! :))
I love you, sis!! <3
You did everything especially for me..
Nothing can describe how i feel now.. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, another surprise for me in the office ytd..
My colleagues bought cake for me!!

Thanks so much!! with the crab feast the other day and ytd's celebration!!
Oh ya, my MD also came! Haha. Thanks ladies!! :))
After work,
Dessert Buffet with PiPis @ Ion Orchard's Swensen! :))
I'm very very excited when we had decided to go for a dessert buffet!
But but, the dessert not very nice..
I think I just love the
Chocolate Truffle and
Ice Cream. :))

But anyway, it's Ting's treat..
So, I'm still loving it because it's with both of them..
Thanks Ting!!

&& this lil
"bu liang xiao(xiu) qi" really makes me and Ting laugh non-stop.
and somemore now with this black specs,
she can do many many pattern!!
Bth!! =.= haa!

I always had so much fun tgt with them..
We can laugh tgt like nobody business..
I love hanging out with them..
PiPis always! :))
no words can express
my love for you