
But still, thanks so much pipis! :))


A KISS FOR 2 OF YOU!!!
Aiyoo, 2 of you spend so much on my bday..
Thanks alot!!!! :))
NEXT!
Cab down to Discovery Centre!!
We were abit abit late liao so decided to take cab down instead.
We all had so much fun there!
But not many things to play around la~



I love this~ So cutee~~ haha.


LOL! This's when we played the mission game!
(nth de, just sit there listening only)

Went to take a SAFTI Bus Tour to OCS(Officer Cadet School)
It's complimentary bus tour..
We are too into NPCC le right. LOL.
Even bday also go see uniform group. LOL!

While waiting to watch the 4D Movie~
Camwhoring!! =))
Heads to Jurong Point to shopped awhile and also looked for Xian..
Next!
Rushed back home to wash up and get changed for next celebration @ TopOne!! :))
thanks Ting & Qi for accompany me rushing for time, 2 times alr.. THANKS alot!!
12mn - 7th November 2009!


Thanks Kelly for the cake & Brownie!! :))

With my lovee, Bin.
You also, spent so much le! I only can say, "Thanks Bb Bb!" <3>

Thanks guys for celebrating my bday with me! :))

&& Sabbie and Da jie for the tortise pillow.. :))
I haven find a place to place this neh!



Towards the end, almost everyone left le..
Left me, Bb, Chenghong, Kel & gf.
& we really sang till 5.30am!!! Wahaha!!
I hope everyone enjoyed that night!! :))
Reached home, 6.30am le..
Wash up & knock off to bed!
Just wake up jiu faster blog le..
Too many things haven do.. Awwww..
I had a enjoyable week!
Thanks all my friends for celebrating with me!! =D