About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, November 28, 2009
@ 11:51 PM

KL - Sunway Lagoon 26th Nov to 28th Nov 2009!
Had breakfast with my beloved Ting & Qi in the early morning, 6.30am.
*thanks girls* :))
& Still, I'm always rushing, don't know why. LOL!

Munched my breakfast as fast as possible and board cab to fetch LX..
& off we go to Golden Mile.
When we reached, all of them reached alr. Arghh~ *LATE*
& After about 6hours plus of journey..
Finally we reached KL`Sunway Lagoon! :))
This was taken on Day 2 lah.. Lazy shift the photo. =P

On our way to Sunway Shopping Mall for lunchie!
The weather was damn good for these 2days. Hooray!
Oh, and this is our expensive lunch. Cost us 300RM.
Lucky our lunch/dinner/supper is sponsored by our MD. :))Outside Sungei Wang!
Shopping shopping is my all time favourite, nono. it's ours.. =D
But time are limited.
Because we need time to travel back to Sunway also..
So rush agn.. Arghh~~
So, we break into 2 groups.
Couples and Singles.. LOL!

Cabbed back to hotel and wash up..
LX & CJ ordered room service as our supper..
Then all of them came to me and Angie room to chill..
Day 1 ends.. :))
Sunway Lagoon & Themepark on the 2nd day! :))
Can see all of us still in the "sleeping mode"?
5hours+ of sleep is definitely not enough for me!
but what to do? holidays are like that.. Arrgh!
Wake up for breakfast buffet then off we go to Themepark!


8 of us. :))
This is our very first game played.
360 Pirate Ship! *faint*
But this is damn shiok! :))


Water Theme Park is next..
I love it!! =))

Lunch @ KimGary Restaurant!
Freeee time for 2hours!
But nothing much to shop actually..
So we went back to hotel to take a short rest.
While waiting for PG & DL they all..



Actually wanted to go out for seafood but all of us is lazy..
SO! we decide to stay in the room to chillax instead. LOL!
While washing up and waiting for the time,
we started packing our barang barang..
Hais, very sian only got a few things for myself only. :((
Room service to PG's room on the 2nd night. Wow!
I love the sandwich.. Haha.




& this marks the end of our 2nd night there.. ;((

Left KL @ 3pm... Another 6hours journey was bad! BORED!
But I'm rather excited to get my butts back to Spore asap!
Because Bb is sweet, he came all the way down to fetch me home.. *loves*

Aww.. watching 2012 tmr.. I love you, Bb.. <3




no words can express
my love for you