Sunday, December 20, 2009
@ 3:30 PM
LONG AWAITING PULAU UBIN TRIP FINALLY ARRIVES!
Bb stayed at my place on Friday night as we mahjong till VERY late on Friday.
About 4am? So I decide to ask him come over as we are setting off early on Sat.
Feels great with bb with me all night.. Haha. *loves*

After Mcd Breakfast..
We took a cab to Changi Jetty.
On the way where we gonna reach, It starts to pours heavily!
*all thanks to jiao jiao for that wet blanket* =.=

But we still decide to try our luck there.
Took on a bumboat and heads towards Pulau Ubin! :))
I used to go there with NPCC for ATC; Adventure Training Camp.
This is the very first time I went there with friends and Bb.

&& here we reached, Pulau Ubin!
Still raining heavily when we just reached.
SO, we waited at the jetty till the rain somehow stop.

Just after we moved off, the rain starts to pour agn.. =.=
Took a shelter at this provision shop awhile before heading off.

Bought ourself each a bonjo and so we can move off..

Went to rent a bicycle even though it's raining like no tomorrow. =.=
But it's SO fun cycling in the rain lah.. haha.

See, my hair STILL WET! haha.
&& finally the rain had stop while we are going Chek Jawa wetland. :))
This was taken there too. :))

A VERY nice scenery wor..

This is one of the quarry we went by..
Very beautiful quarry..
The water is VERY nice.. like transparent.. LOL!

My Bb and Xiao Fei....

FINALLY a nice group photo..
Before we sets off back to return the bike
and have our sumptous dinner.. :))

Awww..... I miss the foods..... I wanna eat agn... LOL.

&& here we are, say byebye to Pulau Ubin..
BYE-BYE!! :))
On the bumboat back to mainland.. :))
all of us is damn tired.
me and Bb sleep ard 4.45am,
& wake up by a call ard 7.30am,
then only sleep back ard 8am?
then wake up ard 9.30am! Argh!
I love Bb for everything you did..
like what i've said, nobody can do whatever things you do
JUST TO MAKE ME HAPPY..
&& taking care of me all along....
No one knows but me, I knows..
I know........... <3
no words can express
my love for you