About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, December 26, 2009
@ 1:16 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONCE AGN! =P
Every year, town is always SO packed with peoples..
Really really hates to walk with the crowds,
and people like those kiasu aunties, bump on you & still stare at you!
Fcuk them nbcb. !@#$%^&&*
Like got one @ Orchard MRT Station,
when we were going up the escalator,
she just bump me SO HARD that i bang onto other people,
lucky Bb was holding me, so i didn't fall.
Wah if i falls, I gonna grab her down too. F!

This lazy pig of mine, says we like that take photo,
we're like tourist.. haha..

He and his LAME joke. lols!


&& Off we go to 神话1 @ Geylang
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This one differs because this got private rooms..
Can sing karaoke like @ KTV. lols..



Got one free Martell from the boss,
thanks to Bb Bb ah. LOL.
After 神话,
all of us heads down to Social House to look for PK.
The environment there is SssOOoo nicee...
Oh, && my pretty cousin of mine,
was also at Boat Quay ytd,
so I text her to check if she's still there,
& to my surprise,
she came down to look for me..
Everyone says we look alike.. hahaha.. =P


&& last but not least, my Bb; my lovee....

Awwww.. this feelings is just NOT GOOD!
I cant sleep!!

slept ard 7 in the morning... & I keep woke up "on and off", don't know why..
&& I woke up ard 12pm... walao!!! =.=

Okay la, gonna take a short short nap first before meeting Sabbie bah... :))




no words can express
my love for you