
Went out with my lil cousin, Selina ytd...
Actually meeting her 4pm @ Bugis,
but I don't know what I'm doing at home and I actually forgot the time!
So I rushed out in a hurry and forgotten to pack my barang barang...
Going her place to stay over..
Reached Bugis, late by about 15mins? =X
Then headed to shopping.........
Bought some office wear.. *which i'm in need now* :))
Then trained to Tiong Bahru's Jean Yip for a new haircut; which is the mushroom head! =P
*quite like my new haircut though i'm still not use to it lah* =.=
Trained down to Town for a lil shopping again and have our dinner @ Ion. :))
Trained back her place after that..
It's a long day afterall..
Had a lil chat with her and Sean then headed to bed.
Oh ya, not to be forgotten, WE DID CAMWHORE ALOT! HAHA!
& now I'm back home around 9plus?
my uncle(her dad) send me home... :))
Yay!
Wootts~~ Going for rebonding ltr with Ting..
Totally new hairstyle~ *loves*