Tuesday, December 08, 2009
@ 1:44 PM
Okay, like finally, after 4days of rotting, i'm here to blog..My modem was dead since Friday. F**K
& so coincidently, it was my long weekends last week. Argh!~
Been rotting the moment I'm home. Because, no internet!!! =.=Somehow I just realise, I need these things for me to survive.. =PBut Saturday was great..Head out with mum to Orchard for a lil shopping then head to Hbf to meet Bb.
& a lil shopping spree for us too...
& off we go to Sam's hse for mahjong after that..
My hand very itchy liao.. want some mahjong fun. LOL!Played till 4am plus then head home.. Sunday afternoooon was SsSssooOoo BORED!So quickly prepare and heads to Bb's place to fb and my cafe world. LOL!
Then out to town for a lil shopping spree again! :))
Monday even worst! WHOLE AFTERNOON can?! =.=Psycho mum to go lunch at Compass Point, but she still ps me!
then the poor me, heads home alone to wait for Ting and Qi..
After they knock off, dinner @ Kovan Xing Wang HK Cafe...
Off to Qi's place after that..
Woo, Qi bought alot of bags for us.. *love it* gonna bring to work tmr.. Wahaha! :))&& now, Bb is currently sleeping soundly on my precious bed..heading out for lunch soon..Argh~~ tmr work agn liao.. S-I-A-N! =.=
no words can express
my love for you