Saturday, December 12, 2009
@ 2:33 PM
On "MC" ytd.. =PMet up with Sabbie to Tamp for lunch @ Pizza Hut..
Woossh.. *loves*She accompanied me to see Doctor..
headache nowadays really killing me..& guess what?
Doctor says I'm TOOOOOO stress!& he guessed I'm those kind of ppl that thinks alot.I think he can go be fortune teller le, so accurate. LOL!Shopped around Tamp for awhile and heads home..
Wash up and headed to Bb's place for
mahjong with his mum and Sam Cheng.
& TODAY IS SATURDAY! ONE OF MY BELOVED DAY IN THE WEEK!meeting my lil cousin for a lil shopping and
gonna for a haircut this evening! :))
Staying over @ her place tonight for a lil girls talk like after a long time since yearssss ago?my last stay over was like yearssss ago's xmas eve.. while she's still @ Tamp..& now, she's SO FAR AWAY from me... SEMBAWANG LEH! =.=I think i will have a hard time going home tmr morning... LOL! =PBUT I LOVE HER NEW HOME!a very cozy place i think.. :))*gonna prepare SOON* hees.
no words can express
my love for you