Tuesday, January 05, 2010
@ 9:49 PM
Holidays are all over.... *shag* *sian*How I wish it's still long holiday now~~~Had been going out staying late these days....Awwwww.... no good no good.. had to do a nice mask and rest early today..Okay, back to Sunday....a very short day because woke up only in the afternn..Then heads to Hg to meet Bb, Jacq & Apple for lunch..Heads to Hg Mall to see phone,
aww Iphone, I want iphone!! =POr maybe N72? Wahaha..*shall consider*Then headed to Bb's place for mahjong session..
& this marks the end of my long weekends...Slept abt 2am & woke up for work after that. *SIANS*Have been catching 海派甜心recently..Stupid! they only release 1 ep per week..Make me, no no is US, everyone, wait so long! =.= So in love with dalang dalang now~~ :))
Last thing, I think I've changed, because, I HATE POSERS LA!
for the first time I got this feeling.. *argh... help!*
Esp those single little things that I won't forget easily..
& I do bear grudges! So, don't offend me!
no words can express
my love for you