Well, we went to 313 to get a bday gift for Gabriel..
Bought French Connection's watch for him..
So coincidence that he also celebrating his 21st Bday there..
&& he also from S.K.P.S...
So we went over to find him..

This looks better but I'm actually holding on to my Crysanthemum tea. =P

Another one before we go back to Gab's chalet.

First full class photo

The ladies... :)
After the gethering,
Shili fetch me and Samantha to Pasir Ris MRT..
*thankssss* :))
& I quickly rush over to TopOne,
as it's June's **th birthday celebration.. :)
I'M SO LATE! =X

But nevertheless, they didnt blame me la.
*lucky*She'e one of my best best best sis,
treats me SO like her real life sister,
sometimes may even better.
& so, I know, I shall treat her well too.. :)

This is Rui Xian..
She's change alot too.. :)
Within 1 year, all of us look so different too. Haha.

This is Rui Xian's Bff.
She can be crazy at times..
nono, is ALL THE TIME!
Hahahaha....


& lastly, the sweet couple.. :)
After TopOne,
rushed over to Myth to find Bb's our usual cliques.
+ Anthony this time.
Drink drank drunk......
Gina feeling tipsy after playing games with Anthony,
way before I reached there...
After myth, we head to opposite coffee shop for their breakfast... LOL!
same old routine.. LOL!
Sam taking care of Gina,
so only left ah kuay and Bb eating...
Then halfway, things started to be SO SCARY!!!
For my first time.. I seen bb and ah kuay SO SO SO SO SO FIERCE!!!!!
I was trembling....
From what Bb said,
There was one uncle sitting behind us..
keep looking at me and Gina..
*puke*
then he *****......
and he ***** there.....
*fcuk*
Bb told ah kuay, then ah kuay ask Sam to bring Gina home first,
I was SO stunt and keep asking why why why..
then ah kuay went over to talk to the uncle,
followed by Bb and askin Anthony to stay w me..
*curious me*
& they started
Awww...
People trying to go forward stop them and even me myself,
but no one dare to go forward...
Wahaha!!
Then Bb grab me and walk away to get a cab.. =.=
Till then I know what happened..
EEEEEEEEE YUCKKKSSS!!!!
FCUK THAT OLD UNCLE!! NBCB!
home around 6plus... *yawns*
Okay, i shall go prepare and heads to Bb's place alr..
Needa help PK with his Iphone. :)
& Town`ing ltr...
yay! shopping here i come!