About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, February 20, 2010
@ 4:51 PM

HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE! :)
Boss was good enough to let us off early on Thursday and Friday.

Meaning, we just worked half day each day! :)
Thursday went to work with a heavy mood..
Feeling SO DAMN sleepy... =.=

For these 5days, I can hardly have more than 5/6hrs slp...
I need plently rest, really. hmm..

Well, Friday is loves because it's my long weekends agn! :)
Leaving Spore for Genting tmr morning...

Okay, well, ytd Sabbie celebrated her 21st Bday @ The Ascott..
Knock off directly from my main office @ The Central at ard 3plus.
Met Dy on train to Vivo City as she wanted to get Sabbie's present there.
That's us la teh`ing @ 旺 Cafe.
While waiting for the time to pass..

Then we trained down to Orchard to meet Ah Kuay,
and also for me to buy Sabbie's present. :)
I LIKE THAT BAG TOOOOO! ANYONE WANNA BUY FOR ME TOO???!!! =P
Oops, both bags; Naraya & LongChamp!

Slacked @ ToastBox while waiting for Bb to reach..
Then heads to Paragon to meet Cheng Hong..
See, they 摆ing Pose for me to take photo. LOL!
My beloved Dy Dy! :)
The weather is SO DAMN HOT!
Can see our shag face?
This cake ordered by me... Nice?
The golden key needs extra S$10 for that. =.=
But overall, NICE ONE! :)
The Birthday Girl. love her to the max! :) Our group photo tgt... hhahaha....
My beloved sister... Sabrina.... YOU'RE FINALLY 21! OLD ALR!
ALL THE BEST IN WHATEVER YOU DO!
GOOD LUCK & STAY PRETTY ALWAYS YA!
HUGGGSSSS~~~~ :)

& with my beloved BB BB!
LOVE YOU TOOOO!

Friends had a lil problem over at the party..
But everything's over. *phew*


Cheng Hong drove us back to S.K to meet Xiao Fei & Gf.
Headed to Punggol 198 for supper, you know guys?... hmm.. =P
& I almost doze off there.. TOO TIRED LE CAN. =X


& we home sweet sweet home after that... :)


Gotta prepare & heads to meet Bb Bb @ Rivervale Mall for dinner liao...
OH YEAH LESS THAN HALF A DAY TO OUR TRIP!!
WOOHOOOOOO!!! LOVE LOVE!!!



no words can express
my love for you