Wednesday, February 17, 2010
@ 3:34 PM
Went to Jian Liang's place to gamble on Chu Er which is 15th Feb 2010..
Didnt win, instead still lose. haha. =.=
Bu zi bu jue we played till 4am plus...
I still thought still early. *faint*
Chu San, 16th Feb 2010.
A VERY BUSY DAY ACTUALLY....
but end up..
I overslept....
So didnt manage to go Qi's place..
*so sorry* :(
Reach Bb's place alr 3plus going 4..
meeting my primary school cliques at 6.30pm..
Hmm, so, a lil mahjong with Bb and his mum..
Till 6plus and i chiong off to PS to meet them, I'm LATE! =.=
While Bb heads off to his colleague house..
We go on our separate way.. Awwww.. :( ahahhaha!
After movie, headed to Xing Wang Cafe for our late dinner..
Trained back to Kovan to meet Bb agn.. heehee.
& cabbed down to Myth tgt. :)
Ah Kuay, Anthony, Xiao Fei & gf and another guy alr reached.
left both of us. hees.. =X
The future man & wife. haha. =P
Xiao fei very zi dong alr.
he know aft helping him take photo he must help us take. LOL!
Kuay and "his new gf". heehee...
Got home ard 5plus in the morning..
Heads to bed ard 6plus.. =.=
Okay... end of day 3....
Just got back from Compass Point with my mum.
Went to pray just now. =.=
Hmm, I still thought today i can sleep all e way i can..
I slept ard 6plus last night and kena pull out of bed ard 12pm..
EVERYDAY SINCE CNY'S EVE.. =.=! Argh~
FFF!!!!!!!
I need so much rest now, can?!
Hmm, later all of us is going to Bb's place for some gambling.. wahaha!
BUT sian.. tmr starts work alr. hais.. =.=
Wow, these few days have been hanging out late.. everyday till morning then go home.
Dad heads out to work, I'm just home... =P
Hope everyday holiday la! =P
no words can express
my love for you