Friday, March 26, 2010
@ 11:50 PM
HAPPY FRIDAY FOR BOTH OF US!
WE, we love Friday... :)
& i just realise, our meet-up always falls on friday..

Met @ Clarke Quay & have a simple dinner @ LJS...
& off we go to Peninsula Plaza for our BIG PLANS! :)
We decided to sold off our old camera, as both of us bought a new camera..
*winks*
But well, things doesn't goes on smoothly for both of us..
We intended to sell off @ abt $200++,
EH I BOUGHT IT @ $479 LEH! =.=
BUT, the peoples there only wants to take in @ $50, 50 BUCKS!
& so, we left, BUT we left for SIM LIM SQ & hopes to get a good price there..
& ya, $70, 70 BUCKS, SOLD!
for both of us.
Oh ya, I swear I won't step into Sim Lim Sq alone with my girls..
SO MANY TICO PEH!!! yucks!! =.=
Pissed me off..
a VERY terrible friday!
Why?
BECAUSE I HAD A TERRIBLE DAY @ WORK!
from morning till knock off, I've been busy with candidate's enquiry..
This don't want go that interview, this don't want continue the assignment,
this call to ask her pay, this call to say she don't have bank account; can come down take?
FCUK OFF!
Lucky, another 2 weeks I wont be seeing all this shit already!
Confirm with myself, I'm resigning these shit & leave for better prospect!
My new workplace will be at Novena, come join me for lunch, anyone?! =P
no words can express
my love for you