About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, March 20, 2010
@ 11:20 PM

It'd been 1 month, exactly!
1month since I'm backed from Genting & since I last blogged!
A very tiring & busy month for me.
Needa more rest from now on.. :)

Quick update for me..
Let some, (really, it's SOME ONLY) photos do the talking then. :)

21st February 2010,
our first trip abroad for these 3years my dear..
Hope there's more to come, & yes, SEPTEMBER our KL trip? =X
Yes I know, it's malaysia again..
BECAUSE WE SHALL CONQUER THE WHOLE MALAYSIA FIRST!
Then maybe HK next year for our 5th year anniversary? =P
*think too much*

Day 1.
Board the bus at 7.30am...
All of us didn't sleep at all!
We were mahjonging happily till 3am in the morning,
then heads home to prepare...
BUT BB let me take a short nap for 1hr and wake up at 4.45am.. =.=
At least, better than nothing at all.. LOL!
The moment we reached Genting,
head to our rooms to unpack our stuff & head down for PIZZA HUT!
OUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE for the 4 of us.. LOL!
The bak bak couple......
& the 4 of us, this is the nicest of all.

First day was all about walking, shopping, eating...... :)

Day 2.
The moment we wake up & we see this....
The scenery from our room is DAMN NICE LA! :)

& this, starts our Day 2 with BUFFET BREAKFAST!!
Then heads straight to THEME PARK! YAY! :)
Bought both OUTdoor & INdoor tickets...

Complete all the OUTdoor's...
Then heads back to our room for a lil rest..
Then to Shanghai 10 for our lunch...
&& continue our fun @ INdoor's.....
then to OUTdoor agn..
BomberCar & the big swing is our favourite game..
Keep Q`ing up to play agn and agn.......
I love my BB BB to the max max max MAX! :)
After the games,
we head back to our room to wash up & change up..
& we heads down to the LiveBand Pub downstairs...

Woooo~ *loveesss*



Day 3.
We ends our trip @ the StarBucks chit chatting...
This whole trip is actually a very relaxing trip...
PLAY,EAT,SLEEP~~~ :)



& only after this trip,
I realise,
I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM, MY BB BB.

He would do everything just for me.
& yes, I can feel the love he had for me.
Thanks my beloved honey...
YOU matter most to me...
Last, but not least, I LOVE YOU!
& I wants more overseas trip with you soon again! :)



no words can express
my love for you