About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, March 20, 2010
@ 11:58 PM

On and off, on and off,
I'm still heading out almost everyday after work...

Nothing much happened recently...
Just, work?
I've made up my plans to resign, most prob by April?
Had afew great offer, but I'm still considering.......
Hmm...
Will update once again... :)

Had been meeting Bb more often recently...
*loves*

&& watched finish another idol drama, 下一站,幸福.
Damn, NICE! :)
Initially I took 1week to finish ep 1..
After that, I use 4days to complete the rest of the ep. =X

&& next....
THANKS RACHEL & MEIPING for the advance 21st bday gift... *loveeesss*
MAKEOVER PHOTOSHOOT!!! I'm comingggg~~~~~~
Awwwww....... really love them so much!! *hugss* :)


Okay, back to today...
Went to JB early in the morning with my parents...
The weather today is, SO DAMN SHIOK LA! =.=
Don't wanna wake up...... :(

Reached JB, then realise I kena "cheat" by them....
害我失约了..... I'm sorry to Rachel & MeiPing...
I've spoiled today's plan agn... :(

But still, really glad that both mum and dad is really happy today..
3years, it had been 3years since we had breakfast/lunch tgt as a family alr...
Both me and dad's working hour is SO DIFFERENT.....
& it had been 3years since I went in JB to visit my relatives...
AND ALL DON'T REGCONISE ME ALR! =.=


Wooohoooo~~
CONGRATS TO MY BB BB FOR PASSING YOUR TP! :)

Another thing which made my day is.................
Bb came to fetch me from my place after I came back from JB,
and brought me, xiao fei & gf for dinner @ Buangkok!

& now, heading to bed alr....
NICE WEATHER = SLEEP NOW!! :))
Goodnight everyone!! :)

Meeting Pipi's tmr... *loveS*



no words can express
my love for you