Monday, April 12, 2010
@ 11:50 PM
11th April 2010; SUNDAY
Homee whole day until evening,
went over to Ikea to fetch Bb Bb..
Last min his brother, brother-in-law and mum also on the way there..
So we shopped tgt at Ikea..
As his brother is preparing for his new home..
& so, he bought alot alot..
Spent around $600 just buying a few things..
Then we head to his new home for a look..
NICE, DAMN NICE!
Esp his masterbed room..
10/10!
& then home sweet homeee~~
TODAY!
Met this Qi PIPI @ Orchard...
& ya, I doze off again on my bed..
When I woke up it's 3.15pm!
We meeting 5pm!
&& then then I chiong, & the damn weather is SO hot!!
Argh~~~
Had dinner @ KFC.. No LJS! Damn sad! :(

& this is taken @ Han's..
Had my favourite chocolate truffle cake!
Yumms~~
& thanks Qi for the idea of my bday cake huh..
Branded cake somemore.. Wahaha!
Nice one! :)

After that, we headed back to Taka/Wisma for a short shopping..
& back to slack at ToastBox... =X
Chit chat till 10pm when his dad called then realise the time & off we go..
Saw Rach in the station too~
Aww, damn paiseh.. they(sis, sis's bf, meiping, meiping's bf)
actually caught me keep looking into the door reflection.. =.=
*shy* =X
Home sweeeeeet Home~~
Left 2more days of holidays!
NOT ENOUGH! =.=
Another thing: I've been wearing BLUE, because of my new LongChamp bag.. Wahaaa!!
no words can express
my love for you