About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Friday, April 16, 2010
@ 11:07 PM

First day @ work...
With my new computer, the employer get for me.. :)
I'm so tempted by the work environment & my new table!
Sabbie very cute.. She called me this afternoon..
Nt asking me anything yet BUT "Hey how's your table?"
LOL! She just understand me SO well la!
She know I look for environment & TABLE!

Yupp, this environment won't be as great as my previous job which is @ PSA Building..
Such a beautiful building..
But nevertheless, it's the job scope & people that makes life beautiful while @ work la... :)

Yupp, first day was great..
*Thanks to all who have wishes me good luck*
Hmm, this company is actually in a development industry..
Those invoices is like $XXX,XXX.00 per invoice! =X
Wow!!!

Okay, after work, met Ting @ Rivervale Plaza for dinner..
& thanks ting..!! because I injure my foot earlier in the morning..
Very hard for me to walk with heels..
So she walked me home and come up my place to slack..
Just love her SO much lah! :)

It's like a Monday to me..
BUT, TGIF!!! :)))


Okay, this photo is taken on 15th April..

Bb drove, yes he DROVE! :)
Yupp, came & fetch me alr then we head to Tampines for lunch...
Get his things, shopped ard...
& heads to fetch his mum then off we go to his place..
It was raining DAMN DAMN heavily..
& i'm starting work the next day..
So I suggested slacking @ his place instead...
I'm SO lazy to go out..
Been out recently almost everyday..
Spent TOO much also...
+
The weather is DAMN shiok..
How I wish I'm @ home sleeping soundly.. LOL!
After watching the 红白喜事 & Home Sweeeeet Home~

Had a hard time trying to sleep..
because for the past 6days, I'm sleeping late.. very late..
=.=



no words can express
my love for you