Friday, April 02, 2010
@ 1:16 PM
It's Good Friday today! Whoohooo *loves*
Had fun with Bb's friends last night @ The Crew Room..
I love PARTY PARTY!!
esp with many people.. :)
Well, knock off ytd & head home straight for some rest..
Prepared around 8.45pm...
When heading out that time, around 10pm?
Mum says: "people heading to bed now and you just ready to head out only." LOL!
*nice one, mum*

Booboo, here we are @ The Crew Room..
I LOVE KARAOKE!!!! :)

With Jacq...

Together with Yvonne, Reagan's gf.. :)

& tadah~~
2 birthday boy..
Ah Dai & his twins brother...
Okay, it's a fun night but it's tiring because I'm out like the whole day alr..
=.=
Ohh, 1 thing to announce here....
I'm gonna tender on the 5th April which is next Monday..
My last day @ work on the 9th April! Yay!! :)
no words can express
my love for you