Friday, April 09, 2010
@ 11:47 PM
Just got home from Vivo City with Bb, Sam and Gina..
Always Double Dating~~ LOL!
Yes, today is my LAST DAY @ TT...
& I'm gonna miss Harboufront MRT...
After spending 3 years 6months there.. yes, Exactly! =.=
Bb is great enough because he came and fetch me!
& had our dinner @ Asian Kitchen, yummy!! :)
Window shopping awhile because I'm SO lazy to try on...
So, maybe tomorrow will be a better day for me to shop in town with Qiya?
My long-lost bestie.... Haha..
& yes, finally we are meeting up... *loves*
Went home around 10pm..
& slack with Bb at void deck is *loves*...
Played Monopoly tgt... Haha!!
& Home Sweet Home~~~~
Ohh, my LONG weekends STARTS tomorrow!
Tight schedule before my new jobs starts...
Okay, another is, I felt SO guilty to TT...
They asked me to stay, I reject..
They asked me to stay as a Temp, can go off as and when I like, I reject tooo..
SO SORRY! =X
no words can express
my love for you