About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Sunday, April 25, 2010
@ 2:30 AM

A very hectic week for me?
Yup I can say so because many things happened.

First, Monday is great because I get to meet my happy pies after work @ Bishan..
For dinner @ LJS.. Yay!!

Tuesday is tiring day because my fcuking house black out @ 5.30am!
Both me and my neighbour staying opposite kena only..
SO, thanks to my neighbour who calls the P-I-C to come over to deal with it..
It was settled ard 6.30am..
When my fan is back, then I get back to sleep for the 1 hour only.. =.=
Damn!

Wednesday is another problem..
I was late for work, BECAUSE of the FCUKING NEL!
The fcuking train, stopped in between Hg and Kovan,
where I thought I'm in between Kovan and Serangoon!
So I wonder if the train get started, at least I can alight @ the next station..
But I was SO wrong..
& the train stucked in between Hg and Kovan for about 30mins..
Then slowly move over to Kovan Stn...
Over @ Kovan Stn is alr crowded with HELL LOTS of people alr..
The door, still not open for them..
Abt 15mins then the door opens and the passenger all chiong in..
So squeeze alr pls.. =.=

Then, agn the train slowly goes over to Serangoon..
& when reached, the door still don't want open! fcuk!
When it's open I chiong out alr.. BTH!

I reached office around 9.30am.....
ALL THANKS TO THE STUPID FCUKING TRAIN! =.=

Thursday is great!!
Went for Facial Session with Mum.. :))
Signed another package with them... Yay!! *loves*

&& lastly, TGIF!!


& here comes the weekends... :))))

Ting came over to my place ytd to wait for me...
Then we headed to AMK Hub for dinner and movie &&& mani pedi session!! :)
Bought tickets for "Ice Kacang Puppy Love" @ 9.20pm..
Then went for Prata Meals downstairs... Yummy!! I love the pratas there!! :)

Then we decided to go for a Mani & Pedi session..
After that went to buy Koi Bubble tea and sneak it into the theatre.. :))

Bus-ed back to SK ard 12mn alr..
Slacked @ R. Plaza's Mcd till about 1.30am then we head home..
Nice day with Ting..
LOVE LOVE~~ :))



no words can express
my love for you