Saturday, April 10, 2010
@ 11:39 PM
A very very fun night with Qiya..
My long-lost bestie..

She's one of the girl who I will go crazy with..
The photos will let you go mad,
but of course not in Blogger la..
for more photos..

You see?
I'm damn love hanging out with her taking hell lots of photos.. :)

Yupp, this is from Ion's Yummy Yogurt..
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
Well, we reached CineLeisure @ about 6.45pm?
Had dinner @ the BBQ Chicken..
Oh ya, another thing, I fake I'm a PolyStudent just because of the student meal! =X
Lucky Qiya got 2 poly cards as my SECONDARY SCHOOL EZ LINK GONE MISSING!! =.=

It had been dont know how many yearrrssss since I last meet her out..
I hope there's more to come..
& more photos please, Qiya.. =X


Then this, we were actually taking lots of funny photos..
Then she suddenly tell me, "faster look at that guy then I take photo"
Then after mine, I asked her to change seat with me and take the same one too.
LOL!!



Many E-M-O photos BUT I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!
But peoples from Starbucks SURE looking at us; "These girls siao one"
Wahahaha! F care them! =X



Outside LV & Prada taking self photos..
Self?
SELF TIMER! =P

@ ION's ladies...
It's already about 11pm++ when we taking these pohotos.. :)
After that I shout, ARGH IT'S 11.30PM ALR!
Then we chiong out... LOL!

& last but not least....
Both of us again!
Using self timer again.. :)
Because of Qiya, Thanks God I know how great my new camera is..
With all those special functions..
These photos NEVER BEEN EDIT BEFORE!
The colours ALL is from the camera functions itself... :)
Head home for a good night rest..
A very very very fun & loved night out..
no words can express
my love for you