half wasted trip because only mum need to do so.. LOL!
But nevertheless, it's a gathering for us.. :)
After IRAS which's @ Novena... =X
Bus-ed to AMK for our early dinner and a little shopping.....
Oh no, please.. please stop me from shopping`ing...
I really need to stop.. =P
Home sweet home after that and meet Bb at my place...
Dad cooked Shark Fin Soup for us.. Yay!! *my favourite*
It's strike the clock & now is 12mn! :)
TO MY BB BB:
Happy 3years 6months sary to me and Bb Bb.....
It'd been so long...
Thanks so much for being by my side for who I am..
I know, I'm not a good gf to you..
But still, thanks so much for still being by my side...
& today, our sary, having you by my side is *loves*
Though you are sleeping soundly on my bed now.. =.=
Yupp, I know, work(attachment) had been hard for you..
加油!
FROM YR DEAR :)
Yay, whole day tmr(nono, is ltr) with Bb is lovess..
& ya the next day is my new start @ work.. :(
6days of holidays is over...
GONNA CHIONG FOR NOW...
BUT work 1day and off another 2 days.. Yay!! :)
Alright gotta wake that PIG up and chase him home alr..
Goodnight.... :)