Sunday, April 04, 2010
@ 9:53 PM
Yay! I'm home early today...Just got back from JB tgt with Mum..I was real lucky enough, why?Because, if today wasn't raining, I needa get my butts to JB in the EARLY MORNING!
BUT thanks god for the rain and I can sleep so soundly till 12pm!
Heads off to JB ard 2pm.. Wahaha!
& NO JAM today! Yay! :)
I really dislike going in JB...
Because my aunt will bring me all over for nice/good food..
I WILL GAIN WEIGHT EVERYTIME I WENT THERE........!!
SHALLControl control..... :))SADDED~~
Because Bb working morning today and didn't manage to meet him,
cuz I reached Singapore ard 7.30pm liaos...
So I asked him go home first.. :(
I miss you so badly...Alright, gonna turn in already..
Goodnight & Good luck for me tomorrow..
Wish they won't give a CB face tomorrow when I tender. LOL!
no words can express
my love for you